8Count Dance & Cheer Studios
Terms & Conditions
As a Condition of Enrolment & By Attendance Pupils & Parents Agree to the Following Terms & Conditions
* Term fees are to be paid in full within the first two weeks of each term unless regular payments or other arrangements have been made with administration.
* If an invoice is incorrect in some way contact is to be made immediately. As we send correspondence and invoices by email (unless discussed otherwise) if you have not received your invoice within 2 weeks from start of term please make contact immediately.
* Fees are to be paid by Cash, Cheque or Online Payment.
* Term fees are calculated for the term period and not necessarily per week.
* A 10% administration & late charge will automatically become payable on all fees still due after two weeks unless regular payments or other arrangements have been made with administration.
* You must advise us if not returning to classes at any stage - if you have received an invoice you must contact us to advise of any changes or if not returning otherwise your invoice will still apply.
* All debt collection costs & charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
* Classes missed due to illness or absence will not be refunded or credited.
* Classes cancelled by the studio will be made up at the end of the term or if this is not possible suitably credited onto the next terms account.
* Classes may or may not be held on Public Holidays at the discretion of the teacher, if classes are not held on the Public Holiday this does not roll over to a credit or make up class unless the teacher feels it is necessary
* The studio holds no responsibility for injuries, lost or damaged personal items.
* Open Classes/Theatre Classes must be enrolled in for a full term. (Open Classes are Not Casual Classes)
* Changes to class enrolments during the term or from term to term (unless arrangements are made with Tania) will incur a $10 administration fee
* Senior Performing Groups have a term fee that is payable as per normal term fees plus when necessary will need to pay for costumes and competition entry fees.
* All cheerleading/dance teams will need to pay their competition entry fees within the timeframe specified to be included in competitions (we DO NOT put our own fees on top of competition entry fees – what you pay is what we pay to the association holding the competition or exam)
* At all times, pupils are expected to respect the studio, teachers, studio rules & their fellow students.
* All pupils & parents are expected to help with fund raising towards the studios end of year production/competitions etc if necesary or when fundraising is not scheduled pay the production fee requested or charged.
* Receipts are only issued via email on request. Statements are sent to those who have outstanding fees or credits on their accounts but may be sent via email if requested. Invoice copies will be sent via email.
* We prefer to send all communication via email (we like to be green!) so if you do not have an email address please contact Tania and let her know. You will need to save firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book so our emails will be received with attachments. Please check your email regularly.
Failure to adhere to the above Terms & Conditions will result in refusal of classes to student and debt collectors contacted.